Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving = Free Street Parking!


Just in case people were wondering...
On Thursday and Friday of this week, the City will not be operating any of the posted street sweeping routes. This also means you can park where it is posted for weekly street sweeping without fear of a ticket.

Also, you can park at LA City parking meters on Thursday only without paying... and for as long as you want. IN fact, none of the time restrictions will apply on Thanksgiving, so park out in front of Honeybaked ham for as long as you want!

To clarify all the details, check out the official policy here.

Happy Free Parking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so great. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Edward Padgett said...

Oh darn, I'm working on Thanksgiving, so I'll miss all the free parking.

Peggy Archer said...

Oh, I'm going to park in front of the gym (where I'll be pre-emptively burning off the evening's pig-out) for HOURS now!!

Thanks for the info!