Monday, July 17, 2006

Tip of the Iceberg... Tony Pierce

Tip of the Iceberg... Tony Pierce

So, a few months ago, L.A. was given Tony Pierce - or maybe, Tony was given L.A. - as editor of the LAist.

Anyway, as a lifelong Angeleno, I want to know just a little bit about the people who are - like it or not - a voice of Los Angeles. So, here's what we learn from Tony:

He's not an LA native, and LA isn't his ideal city, either. He's been blogging for a while, and apparently, he's an expert at it. Tony also makes a living from blogging (lucky).

Better than I could have expected, here are Tony's answers to my questions.

If you want to know more, read his sites or email him at thelaist@gmail.com.

The image above is via the LAist. And remember, this is just the tip of the iceberg - go find out more about Tony!

2 comments:

you know said...

although its true i wasnt born here ive lived here on and off for 22 years. but where did you see from my interview that LA wasnt my ideal city?

i wrote that the only other place i would rather live than East LA is somewhere else in LA that had a hottub - or isla vista.

i dont think that having love for 93117 is a diss on LA.

Stussi 613 said...

"Hubs, stussi613 - where are you located and why? Do you know LA - I mean really know the City? It's enchanting, and these questions reveal Tony to the City."

Nerd:

I'm located in Ottawa, Canada because Ottawa, Canada is where it's at. I do know LA, I've even been there. Do I really know the city? No, but I do know a girl named Becca who is the most gorgeous part of LA. I also know this guy named Tony who is a famous blogger and, apparently, the voice of LA. Well, if interviewing is knowing...then I know him. All you need to know about Tony is that he puts the ASS in CLASS.